Job Descriptions :
- The objective of this role is to support the Merchandising team to maximise commercial opportunities through the effective management of inventory
- Driving sales through improved availability and forecasting and reducing mark down and maximizing profit.
- Monitoring and analizing business growth by doing store visit and business review
- Along with Buying Manager, do the negotiation and make an agreement with potential local supplier
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably majoring in Fashion Business/Fashion Marketing/Merchandising
- At least 2 years experienced in fashion retail merchandising, preferably within multibrand environment
- Advanced planning and analytical skills, including computer skills
- Confidence in suggesting calculated risks
- Strong customer awareness and understanding
- Passionate about product, strong market and brand awareness
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
- Time keeping & ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Head Office - Talent Acqusitions
Loading application form
Already working at Kanmo Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.