- Create sales strategy and work plan in order to achieve sales targets in the predetermined areas
- Implement and monitor SOP compliance of recruitment, training development, promotional, finance, stock, operation to ensure the store comply with the policy
- Analyze needs and provide support in order to improve store effective & efficient store management systems
- Monitor and control store operational excellence in order to have day to day excellent operational activity that support to the achievement of store goals.
- Analyze, monitor and evaluate store performance in predetermined areas to ensure the achievement of targets and operational standards of procedures, and to help overcome problems in store
- Monitor and develop staff in the predetermined areas in order to build leadership succession plan in store
- At least you have minimum 3 years experiences in the same position
- Skill and Competencies to check: Budget Vs Actual Retail metrics, SOP compliance, Operational Excellence, Store productivity, Staff turnover
Head Office - Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
Loading application form
Already working at Kanmo Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.