You will support your Senior manager in growing and developing our ecommerce offering within footwear. You will primarily work within the online trading team, report direct to the Brand VP, and manage a team of 2.
- Ensuring all our online store fronts are optimised with all products, prices and campaigns created, set up and implemented
- Ensuring that we have a robust Digital Plan to deliver on our sales and margin targets
- Ensuring that we have a harmonised Omnichannel Marketing/campaign plan
- Working with trading teams to formulate our Online campaign plans - working with Omnichannel and Marketplace support teams to ensure we are optimising all of our store fronts, following best practice and delivering a true Omnichannel approach
- Working with the Trading, Content and Technical teams to drive improvement of our user journeys in our websites and within our CRM and Loyalty programs
- Working with Customer Experience team to ensure the end to end journey for customers of your brands are perfect, form ensuring correct delivery options and packaging through to proper returns policies.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree holder any field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in retail or ecommerce industry will be advantage
- Experienced in reading analytics and creating actionable insights
- Ideally experienced in working with International Brands and regional head offices for those brands
- Ideally experience of working on own brand websites, market place channels and with Digital Marketing.
- Ideally experienced in working in an Omnichannel environment
- Have knowledge regarding UX/CX
- Company System knowledge would be a plus (Shopify, Magento, Dot Digital, Google Analytics)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skill and ability to manage large volume of data
- Computer Literate (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English and Bahasa