- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store.
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result.
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas with assistant merchandisers.
- Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market.
- Monitor costs and work within budget.
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements.
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in retail industries
- Experienced in Visual Merchandising
- Good Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, Computer Literate (Ms. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be able to communicate in Bahasa and English
- Presentation Skills