Responsible for a small team and partnering with our bigger Digital Marketing team we are looking for a Senior Manager able to work directly with International Brands, internal Brand marketing teams, Ecommerce teams, marketing agencies and run in-house paid marketing.
Potentially overseeing other areas of Digital Marketing and acting as no.2 to our Associate Director of Digital Marketing and Analytics.
- Driving traffic to our websites, marketplaces, chat to shop offering and offline store.
- Increase New Customer Acquisition and Conversion.
- Manage all marketing channels and be responsible for driving both paid and direct traffic.
- Partner with a Head of CRM on growing LTV, converting leads, delivering lifecycle marketing and driving customer retention and Ecommerce managers who will be the main conduit to the brand and principle teams wherever we have online activity.
- Will manage all Paid Marketing channels, some brands in-house and some brands through an agency
- you will need to understand driving traffic through personalisation and segmentation and be skilled at understanding your results and attributions
- As part of the Digital team you will partner and support not only our CRM / Kanmo Circle and Ecommerce teams, but also our Technical, Modern Parent/HOJ and Customer Experience teams.
- Bachelor degree holder any field.
- Managerial level with minimum 5 year experience in digital marketing in retail or ecommerce industry will be advantage.
- Have experience or knowledge regarding Magento will be advantage.
- Hands on Marketer, extremely strong in data and tools and enjoy getting into the detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong analytical thinking
- Experienced in Google analytics & excel
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new thing
- Fluent in English