This is a new role, where you will be the owner of our Digital business for our Footwear brands (existing and new). You will report direct to the Digital and Omnichannel Director.
You will manage all relationships with out internal brand team and external principles; you will act as the conduit into the other parts of the digital team and ensure they are delivering what is needed to grow our digital footprint and OmniChannel sales for each brand.
You do not need to be a Digital Expert (yet) but you must have a flair for all matters digital and be able to take ownership of our digital journey quickly.
- Directly managing relationship with Brand teams and Digital counter[parts at our Brand Principles
- Directly managing the Online trading, content and campaign teams
- Ensuring that we have a robust Digital Plan to deliver on our sales and margin targets
- Ensuring that we have a harmonised Omnichannel Marketing/campaign plan
- Working with the Digital Marketing teams to ensure we are targeting the right traffic
- Working with campaign teams to ensure we get proper content and materials for our website and marketing activities
- Working to schedule and optimize email, SMS and CRM programs with the E-CRM team.
- Working with the Trading, Content and Technical teams to drive improvement of our user journeys in our websites and within our CRM and Loyalty programs.
- Working with Customer Experience team to ensure the end to end journey for customers of your brands are perfect, form ensuring correct delivery options and packaging through to proper returns policies.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree holder any field
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in retail or ecommerce industry will be advantage
- Experienced in reading analytics and creating actionable insights
- Ideally experienced in working with International Brands and regional head offices for those brands
- Ideally experience of working on own brand websites, market place channels and with Digital Marketing.
- Ideally experienced in working in an Omnichannel environment
- Have knowledge regarding UX/CX
- Company System knowledge would be a plus (Shopify, Magento, Dot Digital, Google Analytics)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skill and ability to manage large volume of data
- Computer Literate (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English and Bahasa