- Develop Sales Projection Plan to effectively forecast purchase Budget.
- Analyze and Develop Merchandise Plan with merchandise to ensure the effectiveness in the implementation of sales strategies.
- Analyze and Develop the strategic plan with merchandising to implement the effectiveness of Inventory Management.
- Analyze and Develop marketing strategies with Marketing and ensure the strategies are executed and achieved in an efficient, consistent and coordinated and meet the target.
- Supply chain Management incordination with Shipping and warehouse
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of Store Financial
- Collaboration with Operations to ensure smooth and seamless store operations as well as deliver good customer experience which reflected in NPS scores.
- Building good relationship with Principal.
- Bachelor degree holder any field.
- Minimum 5 year experience as a Brand Manager or Merchandiser Manager/Sr. Manager on retail industry with strong business acumen, and possess the experience in managing the footwear category.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships, working cross-culturally and leading from the front.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Have the ability to demonstrate how you have worked with a team to develop and create innovative, thought provoking ideas on our objectives
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills.