- Ensures orders from Omnichannel (stores and marketplace) are processed in accordance with the company’s customer delivery standards.
- Monitor completion of daily, weekly shipments and maintain monthly shipping manifests Ensure all merchandise is allocated to the correct customer order.
- Track and manage damages for warehouse deliveries.
- Track and manage mis-ships and shipping issues with warehouses.
- Coordinate pickup of product with couriers.
- Assist refund and exchange process.
- Maintain communication and be a problem solver with all business partner in marketplace and store for any issues arise.
- Help manage buffer, allocations failure and out of stock products.
- Able to ensure correct inventory balances in Marketplaces and Warehouse.
- Able to ensure applicable packaging for the best specifications and packaging requirements.
- Oversees product page creation in marketplace, description, and representation in the online store
- Diploma or Bachelor degree holder any field.
- Minimum 2 year experience in the same position - ecommerce industry.
- Fulfillment experience would be preferred Detail-oriented with strong emphasis on accuracy and consistency team member who will work directly with other e-commerce team members to execute online orders effectively and efficiently. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication with superior and other staff members for best practices Willing to work on public holidays or weekend for any big events.
- Fluent in English.